Live Demonstration Topics
- Achalasia Therapy
- Chromo and Magnification Endoscopy
- Mucosal Resection
- Endoloops and Clipping Devices
- Drainage Of Pseudocysts
- Sphincterotomy, Stone Removal and Lithotripsy
- Endoscopic Treatment Of Zenker’s Diverticulum
- Endoscopic Ultrasound and FNA
- Esophageal, Colonic, Biliary and Enteric Stents
- Modalities For GI Bleeding
- Endoscopic Management of Varices
- Deep Enteroscopy
- Radio Frequency Ablation
- Endoscopic Mucosal Dissection
All CanMEDS roles are covered by participating in this course.
Overall Course Objectives:"At the end of this program participants should be able to..."
- Improve their endoscopic techniques by recognizing and correcting deficiencies after comparing their techniques with those of the experts.
- Better follow consensus guidelines and expert opinion on indications for endoscopy and for endoscopic treatment of bowel plus hepatobiliary diseases.
- Incorporate new endoscopic techniques into their individual clinical practices, identify and better treat their endoscopic complications.